BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 10, 2010

" Free Yourself "



Who has these Nike Free 5.0? Everyone should!! By far these are the most comfortable shoes on the planet and at around $120ca the price ain't too bad either.  If you ever plan on walking around the mall with your gf/wife which im sure most guys don't, then these are the shoes to walk in. I've been preaching to my pregnant girlfriend for awhile about how much she'll enjoy these shoes because she's always complaining about how her feet hurt since she's 8 months pregnant. So on the weekend we took a road trip to Michigan and she finally got them!! Oh how the complaints stop once these were on her feet, followed by a few I told you so from myself.
Anyways more on the shoes. So this is what Nike tell us "not only strength-trains your legs and feet by imitating barefoot movement, it maximizes your cushioning, support and multi-surface traction." For the rest of the info please visit Nike.com. As I walk around in the Free 5.0 I absoultly feel exactly that "Free" it makes you feel like your walking around on clouds, your feet feel no contact with the ground just your feet and the free-ness of your path, whatever that meant. LOL..I'm so high in these shoes and I guarantee you will too just ask my girlfriend. I am a sneaker head who just collects, but after my second pair of Free 5.0 I think I will be collecting them as if they were Jordan's, I cant believe I just said that!!! Once again everyone Free yourself and go get at least 1 pair you wont regret it!!
Oh yea they also have the Nike free 7.0 which are the same but just different design. Both 5.0 and 7.0 come in many colours so chose 1 or chose all!!!!As always comments are welcome!! Enjoy your Frees!!

0 comments: